Green Tea and Mango Blast
This recipe pairs mellow mango with refreshing green tea to create a delicious smoothie that is supercharged with antioxidant and anti-cancer compounds.
- 2 cups mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup green tea made from loose leaves
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Garnish as desired, and serve with eco-straws made of stainless steel, bamboo, or tough borosilicate glass.