FAP – Financial Assistance Program for Pancreatic Cancer Patients
If you have been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and are seeking financial assistance, we offer each patient a one-time grant of $500. You must apply and provide the following documents to be approved. You can access our financial assistance program through your cancer center's patient navigator or coordinator. If they haven't yet utilized our system, they can contact us at [email protected] to obtain access and assist you in applying for our program.
Requirements for Assistance
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen
- Copy of state identification
- **Diagnosis:** You must have a confirmed diagnosis of pancreatic cancer.
Requirements to Apply
You MUST upload each of these items after filling out the application (Uploads must be scanned and in color)
- Proof of US Citizenship. Copy of Birth Certificate or Passport.
- Copy of Driver's License or State Identification Card.
- Letter on letterhead from your oncologist stating your diagnosis, to include the physician's contact information and signature. (Upload letter to the portal then mail original to NPCF FAP P.O. Box 189, Box Elder SD 57719)
The application must be completed in full, including submitting all required documents.
*Original signatures, No faxes or copies of doctor signatures will be accepted.
We are committed to assisting individuals and families facing pancreatic cancer by providing financial support during this challenging time. If you meet these criteria and require assistance, please reach out to your patient navigator or coordinator, or have them contact us at [email protected] to initiate the application process.
FAP Program hours are Monday – Thursday 10am – 3pm
Additional Resources for Financial Assistance:
Patient Financial Aid - Providing individuals diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and their families with relief from medical and living expenses.
Ron Foley Pancreatic Cancer Foundation
Provide direct financial aid to those suffering from pancreatic cancer and their families. ONLY in New England, New York & New Jersey.
David's Dream and Believe Cancer Foundation
David's Dream & Believe Cancer Foundation provides HOPE through financial assistance, wellness resources and patient support for families in New Jersey affected by a cancer diagnosis
* Assistance ONLY for those patients residing in New Jersey.
Florida Cancer Specialists
Helps Florida patients with living expenses so they can concentrate on fighting cancer.
*Assistance ONLY for those patients residing in Florida.